Chicken Skewers. Skewered Chicken. Shish Tawook. Call it what you call it. It’s Arabic and it’s good stuff.
- 4 chicken breasts
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 red
- 3/4 medium-sized
- 1 teaspoon of rosemary
- 1.5 teaspoon of thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon of dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1.5 teaspoon of salt
- 1.5 tablespoon of lemon juice
- Mini wooden skewers
- Put your thyme, rosemary, parsley, salt and pepper in a bowl and combine.
- Add the oil and lemon juice to your mixture and whisk lightly with a fork.
- Pour it all over your chicken, which should be cubed into small cubes.
- Toss the chicken in the marinade until it’s all coated.
- Get your skewers and start threading, alternating the pepper, onion and chicken.
- Pour some olive oil into a large pan.
- Place it over medium heat.
- Cook on each side for 5-7 minutes.
- Take it off the stove and enjoy.